Do you want to know who today's Secret Santa is?
Clues will be read on KKOJ-KRAQ and posted here at kkoj.com
Monday-Friday through Dec. 20.
Two clues will be read on the air between 7 and 8 a.m. and a
final clue will be read at 9 a.m.
These clues will also be posted on kkoj.com by noon.
After getting the clues and think you know what business we're
talking about, stop in at one of the participating sponsors and ask
them "Are you today's Secret Santa?"
If you guess right, you'll be eligible to register that day only
to win a $50 gift certificate from that business and a board game
Wednesday, Dec. 19
1. We have lights that flash all year, bringing kids Christmas
2. As Santa makes his landing approach, we transfer his bags onto
3. You know Jim & Mark, and Marcia & Chris, Eric & Aaron, and
Bart & Mark. But do you know the most famous Bus Driver of them
Tuesday, Dec. 18
1. They have specials six days a week.
2. This business name has its first three words begin with the
same letter of the alphabet.
3. They serve the coldest brew in town.
Monday, Dec. 17
1. January “MARKS” 5 years at this location but they have been
around for nearly 40 years.
2. You’ll find innovative products made from recycled windshield
glass, pop bottles, fiber, wood and more.
3. Customized window treatment, odorless paint, award winning
Restonic bedding, innovative flooring…from floor to ceiling they’ve
got you covered.
Friday, Dec. 14
1. Best selection of power tools in town.
2. We have mud inside our showroom.
3. We are a Division of Overson Lumber Company.
Thursday, Dec. 13
1. We have “Rock Star” parking
2. We have “In-Store Wingman”
3. Your helpful hardware “Tool Box and More” Store on the highway
Wednesday, Dec. 12
2. We have 17,504 items in our store and 14,880 are on sale.
3. From now through Dec. 24 you can buy a $25 gift card for $20,
and where we give you a choice of either paper or plastic.
Tuesday, Dec. 11
1. Dr. Diamond had his office in the basement of this house
2. Peterson Hatchery was once located here
3. There’s quite a project going on so they moved everything that
Monday, Dec. 10
No Secret Santa today. We'll resume Tuesday.
Friday, Dec. 7
1. A ribbon cutting is taking place today at 11 a.m.
2. Who has 32-inch TVs from $219.99?
3. Who has free gold dollars to the first 50 people, as well as
free BBQ, chips, pop, cookies and coffee. during the Verizon and
Radio Shack re-Grand Opening?
Thursday, Dec. 6
1. Back in the day, no men were allowed.
2. This guy is originally for the west and is a big Broncos fan.
3. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary at the movies.
Wednesday, Dec. 5
1. This business shares its name with a business in Lakefield.
2. This business is located inside another business.
3. They offer the convenience of their drop box after hours.
Tuesday, Dec. 4
1. He started his career, as his Dad said “As a buggyologist”
2. In this store you can find a Bear and lots of mice, Oh my!
3. This business has NEW laptops and desktop computers…and they fix
Monday, Dec. 3
1. At this downtown business, you can straighten your grill and get
2. You don't have to be royalty to get a crown here.
3. There is a large purple toothbrush on the exterior wall of this
Thursday, Nov. 29
1. We are located on a busy, prominent corner, and surrounded mostly
by white buildings.
2. We have been at this busy intersection since November 22, 2004
3. You should think of us first when you have a problem with your
tractor window, door glass, or car windshield.